By Lisa Rae Roper MHA CCS-P CPC CPC-I PCS
Nervous approximately taking the examination in your CPC certification? Don’t be!
The workforce at JustCoding offers this 150-question perform examination so that you can use to review for the AAPC CPC examination.
The perform examination mimics the particular CPC examination in a few methods. It comprises a hundred and fifty multiple-choice questions (featuring 5 distinctive, operative-type questions) and contours questions in line with fabric coated in HCPro’s qualified Coder Boot Camp®, which additionally prepares scholars to take the CPC exam.
The examination, written via qualified Coder Boot Camp teacher Lisa Rae Roper and up-to-date for 2012, covers particular subject matters on which you’ll be proven on your CPC credential, including:
- Integumentary system
- Musculoskeletal system
- Respiratory and cardiovascular systems
- Digestive system
- Urinary system
- Nervous, eye and ocular, and auditory systems
- Evaluation and management
- Laboratory and pathology
- Medical terminology
- ICD-9-CM and HCPCS point II
- Coding guidelines
- Practice management
The 2012 variation is up to date to mirror new 2012 ICD-9-CM, CPT, and HCPCS codes and guidelines.
Read or Download 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam PDF
Similar allied health professions books
344 circumstances provide the aspect you want to ace the USMLE Step 2 CK! This robust casebook is full of 344 exam-type scientific instances that educate you ways to paintings via questions about the examination. Completedly up-to-date in response to pupil suggestions, it contains active-recall questions and solutions that make stronger key suggestions.
* keeps to supply a concise, easy consultant to the evaluation and administration of the mostly encountered hand accidents and stipulations * The publication is short when nonetheless keeping enough theoretical history to supply a purpose for therapy * a favored and well-established sensible handbook * completely up to date and revised for this re-creation containing many new chapters and illustrations with a revised layout for even higher readability * An obtainable, fast reference booklet for all these concerned about this hard sector of rehabilitation
All questions and solutions mapped on to the school of Emergency medication syllabus
Enables applicants to recreate OSCE stations and instruction in teams, as directions for all events (candidate, actor, examiner) are included
MCEM-style marking sheets be certain applicants have an outstanding figuring out of the normal that's required by way of the College
Specifically designed for the MCEM half C, this e-book comprises a hundred inquiries to aid applicants organize for this OSCE exam. All questions and solutions are mapped on to the varsity of Emergency medication syllabus and include certain details that permits applicants to understand the structure and necessities of every OSCE.
Each query positive aspects directions to candidate, actor, and examiner, so applicants can education in teams and recreate OSCE stations. MCEM-style marking sheets make sure that applicants have an exceptional figuring out of the traditional that's required through the College.
Complete and updated, this e-book will provide trainees a pragmatic and complete instruction for the MCEM half C.
Readership: professional trainees in Emergency medication, in addition to trainees in Acute medication, nurses and different emergency practitioners.
The assumption of modifying this ebook used to be born within the wintry weather of 1988/1989. Christian Endler was once organizing the workshop 'Wasser und details' (water and knowledge) in Austria , and Jürgen Schulte was once engaged on a ebook of his effects on atomic cluster stabilities and long-range electromagnetic interplay in atomic clusters.
- Assessments in Occupational Therapy Mental Health: An Integrative Approach
- Patterns: Sixteen Things You Should Know About Life
- Clinical nutrition
- Biochemical Imbalances in Disease: A Practitioner's Handbook
- Professional Practice for Podiatric Medicine
- Imaging Flow Cytometry: Methods and Protocols
Additional resources for 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam
74. c. Anesthesia code 00604 describes the patient in a sitting position. Careful review of codes will help determine the correct reporting if there is an anatomical location and/or position included in the description. 75. c. Code 58823 includes moderate sedation. The add-on codes for qualifying circumstances and physical status modifiers are listed with anesthesia codes and should not be appended to a surgical procedure code. 76. d. The anesthesia guidelines in the CPT® Professional Edition provide a list of services that are included or bundled when provided.
Two interspaces were treated. According to the inclusion notes with code 69990, the operating microscope code would not be reported. 55. d. Review the CPT® Professional Edition parenthetical note under this code for proper code selection and reporting. 56. b. This was an initial implantation for the neurostimulator array and pulse generator. Code 64568 includes the creation of the skin pocket and testing of the system, according to CPT® Changes: An Insider’s View 2011. 57. a. This procedure code is described as unilateral or bilateral; therefore, modifier -50 is not required.
Additionally, the parenthetical notes in the CPT® Professional Edition below code 80101 assist with selection of testing with multiplexed screening methods. 91. b. ” Review of the code range provided will lead to the combined rapid anterior pituitary evaluation panel. This panel code includes all the codes listed with the panel. 92. b. This service is a comprehensive consultation with review of records and specimens. Dr. Thomas did not see the patient in this question; therefore, an evaluation and management code is not reported.
2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam by Lisa Rae Roper MHA CCS-P CPC CPC-I PCS
Categories: Allied Health Professions