By George C. [from old catalog] c Perkins
Книга леди по ручной художественной вышивке на шелке, с гравированными образцами (1886)ПРИМЕРЫ: страница 1страница 2
Read Online or Download A ladys book on art embroidery in silk, with engraved patterns PDF
Similar needlecrafts & textile crafts books
Crocheting turns into a breeze with this craft consultant to making quite a few extraordinary wearable tasks. nice for all ability degrees, the ebook teaches find out how to learn a crochet trend and offers step by step simple sew drawings and diagrams. the nineteen easy-to-make goods comprise scarves, hats, cardigans, cowls, fingerless gloves, a handbag, and extra.
This must-have direction courses you step-by-step in the course of the fundamentals of quiltmaking, from establishing your stitching house to binding and completing your first cover. Classroom-tested classes draw on best-selling writer Harriet Hargrave's decades of training event.
A special welding publication exploring the sensible and ornamental facets of welding, with an emphasis at the hardworking tasks preferred with severe workshop fans. It contains details on instruments and fabrics, steel fundamentals, establishing store, safeguard, welding and slicing procedures, but in addition contains dozens of plans for metalwork tasks.
- Follow the Dots...to Dazzling Quilts
- Handbook of Tensile Properties of Textile and Technical Fibres (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
- Cross-stitch Patterns for Mother Goose's Words of Wit and Wisdom
- The Modern Appliqué Workbook: Easy Invisible Zigzag Method 11 Quilts to Round Out Your Skills
Extra info for A ladys book on art embroidery in silk, with engraved patterns
3. N SILK. 51 DRAPERY. Fig. 4. Fig. We number 5. window and mantle draperies, which of rich materials or of inexpensive materials, such as colored Canton tiannel, cloth and felc. When felt is used tlio effect is brightened by adding a facing of plush or velvet just above the fringe. Fig. 4 is very pretty made in this way. Fig 3, of dark red plush, embroidered witli nasturtiums, is suitable for a window, and its companion piece can be worked with a trumpet vine, both Howers requiring the same shades of yellow.
Edges HINTS. using crewel for certain parts of a design and silk for others, or by working with wash of contrasting color. it in crewel and only touching up silk. In very delicate coloring it will frequently be found an advantage to thread the needle with two strands of diflerent colored silk — thus, blue and green or green and gold; and, in some cases, where a purple of a related blue will give it the required tone. related hues too red, a single strand The silks used together must and of the same tone in the scale.
24 A lady's book SILK The from which original WORK this inches long. The upper portion the lower part a pale pink. The l^not of colors. The engraving is made is about fourteen a pretty shade of maroon satin, and is ribbon at the side represents light blue, pink and olive bottom being the same combination. silk balls at the The flowers worked in silk are made of plush petals (pale blue), and the leaves are chenille. HOW Wash BAG, TO WASH SILK ARTICLES. luke-warm water, using a very little white castile soap in the water, and avoid rubbing the article as much as possible.
A ladys book on art embroidery in silk, with engraved patterns by George C. [from old catalog] c Perkins
Categories: Needlecrafts Textile Crafts